These Feta and Honey parcels are super quick and easy to make and are great for summer lunch's or dinners. No fuss and all the taste!
What you need:
- 4 Sheets of filo pastry
- 2 Blocks of Feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon of our Organic Amor Honey
- Dried thyme
- One tablespoon of Sesame Seeds
- Chilli flakes
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 170c.
- Cut each block of feta into two.
- Lay flat one sheet of filo pastry and brush the upside with oil olive.
- At this point if you wish sprinkle the top of the feta with chilli flake and or thyme.
- Place the half block of feta on the end of the oiled filo pastry and wrap, then tuck over the ends of the pastry around.
- Use a brush of oil olive to help you seal the parcel.
- Repeat this process for all four parcels
- Brush the baking tray with olive oil and place the parcels on.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 mins
- Remove from oven and drizzle with Honey Heavens Organic Amor Honey
- Finish by sprinkling with sesame seeds.
We served ours with a tomato and basil salad! Delicious!