Hemp Balm CBD (Full Spectrum Co2 extracted Sativa L Hemp)
Reasons to use our Hemp Balm CBD:
It combines the Supercritical CO2 extracted CBD oil paste with
- virgin hemp,
- fractionated coconut oil, an excellent moisturiser,
- and vitamin E oil found in many popular moisturisers.
The organic beeswax is used to thicken the balm to achieve non-greasy, easy-to-apply consistency.
The wax contained in the balm seals the CBD and moisture from the carrier oils into the skin without clogging the skin pores.
Besides all ingredients are organic.
The skin is, unarguably, the largest organ of the body.
And as a result of its pores, it absorbs and stores nutrients from whatever content that is put on it.
Therefore, it is possible for CBD (and other cannabinoids) to permeate the skin surface within seconds when applied on it.
Afterwards, there will be an interaction of the active ingredients in our Supercritical CO2 Extracted Organic Full Spectrum CBD Balm with the nearby endocannabinoid receptors to cause the relief to a wide variety of ailments, pains or conditions.
Cannabinoids do not get broken down like CBD that is consumed orally. They remain perfectly intact at the point of absorption.
For enhanced effects, you can apply these products on a specific part of the body by focusing the cannabinoids on the exact spots you need their benefits.
Honey Heaven's Hemp Balm CBD is a light preparation for topical application to the skin.
The CBD is neither inhaled nor processed by the digestive system.
Hence, some users consider using the balm as the best way to apply CBD oil directly to the spot where needed.
Indeed, it gets absorbed through the skin tissues into the bloodstream.
Also, it doesn't cause stickiness due to direct skin application of the CBD oil.
Honey Heaven's Hemp Balm CBD is the most convenient way to use CBD if you are not comfortable with the under the tongue application or ingestion difficulties.
This amazing balm is for topical use on the skin and mainly for external use only.
How to Use Honey Heaven's Hemp Balm CBD:
Put Honey Heaven Full Spectrum Supercritical CO2 Extracted Organic CBD Balm on the tips of your fingers or palm of the hand.
Rub thoroughly into the affected area. Reapply if needed.
Most common areas where you can apply Honey Heaven's Hemp Balm CBD:
- the forehead,
- on the crown of the head
- or the temples.
- You can also apply it on the pulse points such as the neck or wrists.
Our product is simple to use directly on the skin because the carrier oils and beeswax in the balm enable the skin to absorb the CBD while the beeswax seals in the moisture.
Our balm is not greasy or sticky, but handy to carry with you for use throughout the day.
- Do not ingest our Full Spectrum Supercritical CO2 Extracted Organic CBD Balm because of its taste and texture even though its ingredients are of food grade. Consult your doctor for clarification if you can combine CBD with the prescribed medicine you are placed on.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- It has been proven by research that topical CBD is safe to use without any attendant side effects, even when applied liberally. However, ensure to consult your doctor before using CBD, especially when you are placed on other medications.
100% Natural ingredients:
- Organic Virgin Hemp Oil
- Organic Fractionated Coconut
- Organic Vitamin E
- Organic Beeswax
- Co2 Extracted Full Spectrum CBD extract 500mg